Summertime is fast approaching.
I am someone that fully enjoys four seasons… yes… even winter. By the time spring has yanked my emotions all over the place with weather inconsistencies. All that ‘hot one day and freezing the next’ stuff gets old real quick. When that gorgeous babe, Summer, makes her appearance I am welcoming her with open arms… hell, I’m sprinting towards her. Hey, girl, hey!
Pool parties, beach vacations, sandals, cut-offs and plenty of sunshine <—- that’s that summer means to me. I’ve picked out a few of my summer essentials that will surely help anyone not only survive but have one kick-ass summer. Check out the details below!
Summertime Survival Kit
- These gladiator sandals are fun, colorful and perfect for all summer long. Pair them with your fav cut-off shorts, a maxi dress or a fun romper.
- Summer screams cut-off shorts… These cut-offs are perfect for pairing with any top or over any bikini on the way to the beach or pool.
- Who uses boring pool floats anymore? Check out this fun pool float. This cactus will catch everyone’s attention.
- Hot sun = burnt scalp. Keep that noggin protected from the harsh rays with this adorable sun hat, just big enough to hide underneath when you need to take a snooze.
- This collapsible water bottle is perfect for storing in a beach/pool tote. Stay hydrated with this colorfully fun bottle. Sneak a little wine or a margarita in this bad-boy… whatever tickles your fancy!
- Don’t risk sun damage. Nothing says skin cancer like burnt-to-a-crisp skin. This sheer sunscreen has a dry touch and offers plenty of coverage.
- These are the perfect shades to rock all summer long.
- Catch some rays while jamming to your favorite tunes with these Beats. Perfect to toss in a beach/pool bag.
- No summer could be complete without this fun pineapple halter-top bikini.